Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nothing new

Holy bat snikeis bat man....I'M WHIPPED. I have been flying around all day/week and it's finally caught up to me.
In other news....I can't wait to move into the duplex and out of my parents house. Don't get me wrong, I love them and what not but it's just way past time. but unfortunately my mother doesn't want me moving out and expressed this to my aunt who in turn mentioned it to my uncle who is now my land lord-which means; I won't be moving in until the first of may. Oh well that's one month of rent that i don't have to pay i guess. and lucky for us we don't have to pay mays rent either-just the 600 dollar deposit.
Well my higher level of brain functioning is slowly shutting down so i think i'm going to find me some sleep....at 8:50 pm-dare to dream!

No comments: