Friday, April 11, 2008

Most fun i've had

Yesterday was pretty dandy. I had three massages which is always a plus and talked to my boss about working everyday once i'm married. God willing I can do only massage(that's kinda my dream)
After that I went to target to kill time before meeting with my uncle(the minister who will marry us) I ran into an old old friend at target-about gave me a heart attack! He is doing well and shock of all shocks he's also engaged. Then went to panera for our meeting and then sarah called. we decided drinks sounded nice-i had a bathing suit to show her and she had a project to show me so we decided to go to her house instead of out. Josh called and him and sunshine wanted us to meet them at the lounge so we water bottled our beverage and headed over. The lounge was fine but i'm really not that into hookah so it was kinda boring we decided to run to peppinos for college night but were thwarted as we had two minors with us and they weren't letting any in at that point. boo. so we halled tale-in the rain/sleet mind you-back to sarah's car and went to shoot pool at the pub. I got home about two thirty this morning. It was a ton of fun! just made me realize i don't do enough fun things lately. it's all work be it for doc., escape, or the wedding. So i have come to the conclusion i need to have more fun.
that is all

1 comment:

Racine said...

Wow...2:30 am...I don't think I've seen that time of day in like three years...:-P