Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Busy stuff

Busy Busy Busy. And yet not at all.....how does that work? Today I did the unthinkable- I went through all my clothes and got rid of most of them....at least that's the idea. I priced over half of my wardrobe with those fun little garage sale stickers and put them in storage until our garage sale on thursday of next week. It felt so good to get rid of it! or at least get it out of my closet. Also i've been slowly building up my wardrobe with "adult" clothes, It's so exciting and it helps bring into perspective that i'm not going to be living here much longer and dum dum dum I'm getting married!
Now I have to slowly start packing for the new appartment and the honeymoon.
Massage is going pretty well, i had four massages on monday-and shock of all shocks they all tipped! Two massages tomorrow and one on friday. I also got offered a 'gig' at grand valley as a gift to the students. chair massage for two hours or something. GOD PROVIDES!!!!!
If i make it into your prayers at all just please pray for continued bussiness for me, getting married definitely comes with a rather large price tag.
well i guess that's it.

No comments: