Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Best Week in a long time

This week has been amazing! Started out the best way it could...at the cottage in Traverse City. Ben and i were up there for the weekend and then had to come home sunday night so that I could work this week. Which leads into the other awesome part of the week I actually have massages!!! After a week of none i have 4 of them, had five but the man had to reschedule which actually worked better for me since Ben and I are leaving thursday after my massages and he was the last client. Also Ben got a call yesterday from Saint Maries offering him another position in addition to the one he has now, so instead of working 20 hours a week in one job he is going to be doing fourty a week(hopefully) between the two. Also he was informed that he will be getting a raise. The Lord is definitely working over time for us right now!
And the Best part is we get to go back up to traverse city on thursday and stay until-at this point-wednesday. Oh Heaven on earth here we come!!!!
Another bright spot in my week was I hung out with racine for most of the day yesterday-she helped me do the dreaded suit shopping i was fretting over- we went to lunch and had coffee at her place. I'm so excited to have such wonderful neighbors and I'm more excited for the addition to their house hold.
Well i'm rambling now but I just had to tell the whole world(or possibly the handful of people who read this) that GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Racine said...

Awwww....I had given up on your blog but checked it today since I'm "taking it easy" now...ugh...lol. Anyway I'm glad I could help with the suit, I think you definitely found a winner! Glad you guys had fun in Traverse and I'll see you soon!

(Yay for good neighbors! :-))