Monday, August 31, 2009

A lot has changed

The past year has been amazing. Hard and easy all at the same time. I love being married and having my best friend with me all the time.
Looking back over the year(yes I know I'm a few months early on this look over the year stuff) I see that I've turned yet another new chapter in my life.
My best friend of 10 or so years I haven't spoken to in 6 months.
I have a wonderful relationship with a new friend(prob. the most healthy friendship I have ever had) Laura Eilar and because of her I'm becoming closer friends with some of my older friends.
Work is insanely busy lately (I guess 3 years is the trick).
Ben and I have just started down a path of being Youth Group Leaders at Georgetown CRC which I am so excited about!!!
I've begun to notice that THOSE people, you know the ones you thought you would be in touch with forever, have a way of slowly vanishing into the back ground. Not to say they can't pop into town every now and again and brighten up your life a little!
A big step for me is learning that change isn't just OK it's good!

No comments: