Friday, May 2, 2008

about that time

I want to go back to Florida so bad. And i want ice cream right now. ANY WAY..................

lot going on right now! Throughout the week i've slowly been moving into my new place. Our mattress gets delivered saturday and i think that will be my first night there. Exactly two weeks from today is the wedding-it doesn't feel real right now.

This week was super slow as far as work goes but i guess that's ok, I got to work on the programs and ect for the wedding, plus yesterday i was kinda sick so it was ok to have a slow day.

I need to start tanning soon- not to get the fake nasty tan but just so i don't match my dress.

I'm so excited! I checked our registery-yea i know your not supposed too-and we got our kitchenaid mixer!!!!! that like 300 bucks!

Someone must love us.

Well off to do my tasks.

1 comment:

Racine said...

Hey when you get back you'll have to change the title of this blog...you already went to the chapel! Crazy! We can't wait to see you guys when you get home!